Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Noah.... Happy Birthday to you!

Saturday was Noah's birthday party (His birthday was the 18th) and we had a blast!

Dan and I got the slate flooring done with barely minutes to spare, and I cleaned the house up on Friday before they came home.

Mike and Serena and their kids (Kaya & Kutter) came to the house late Friday night, and stayed with us all weekend.

Saturday morning, Serena and I went to Publix to get party supplies, and nummy food. After we got home we started preparation, and set up our spread.

Our guests started showing up between 12:30 and 1:00 pm, and we all hung out for a bit, while the kids played.







Along with the typical present opening, cake cutting, birthday singing and wish making hoopla, Dan and I decided to add a little flair of our own to the party... "Kia Drifting"
We let any of our guests go out to the field next door, and drive our sweet Kia Rio in the wet field, doing reverse dough nuts and what-not. Noah got to drive and really had a lot of fun.

Thank you to everyone who could make it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»