Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Long time no blog :(

I feel like the past couple months have come and gone in a whirlwind. The summer is almost over, and I wonder how I missed it.

I enrolled in a Speech class (one of my required courses)over the summer and finished up last Tuesday with an 'A'. So this week I've been enjoying some time off, and have been catching up on some housework.

During the course of my Speech class I did some research on antibiotics, growth hormones, genetically engineered ingredients, and chemicals in food. After doing my research I watched the movie Food, Inc. I watched it a second time in my Speech Class, and a third time with my husband.

Since watching the movie, my husband refuses to eat another burger at any fast food establishment. We've been buying as much organic food as we can find, and have tried Pizza Fusion (an all organic pizza joint-- that is awesome.)

Dan even tried organic beer, and liked it.

I've decided on being a vegetarian again, and have been for 2 weeks now.

Other than that, we went on vacation to Chattanooga for Noah's 12th birthday. We stayed at the Choo-Choo and ate at the Terminal Brewhouse, which is a must for anyone going to Chattavegas.

Anyway thats enough for now. I'll elaborate on some stuff at a later time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»