So I've been on the hunt for a couple of months now for a new car. My Audi was supposed to be my car for the next couple of years, but it doesn't like me. The car randomly stutters and stalls out. Sometimes it won't start, other times it just won't idle. My husband and the Audi dealership can't find the problem with the car. Also the A/C works after I drive about 5 miles, but blows out hot (100 + degree) air until then. Even if its cold outside.
Since I've had all of these problems, I've decided to get a new car. There have been a few times where this car has put my life in jeopardy, as well as Noah's, and I just can't take those risks anymore. Noah and I have gotten stuck in the middle of a busy intersection twice now.
The thing that really irritates me over the whole thing is that the Audi was supposed to be my forever car, and I almost have it paid off. Now I have to get another car that I am going to have payments on. It is so irritating.
I've decided on getting a bigger car or an SUV so we can be comfortable, we can fit more people into it if we decide to go somewhere and take one car, and also so that maybe one day it will be easier for us when we have a family.
Last night I found a previously loved 2005 Infiniti FX35... and I am considering it heavily. It doesn't have everything that I want (navigation), but its pretty darn close. I think that if it is reliable, and easy to work on, that it might just be the perfect car for me... except for the paying for it part, but I am a tight-wad.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment