Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

silver tongued devil.

Dan came home yesterday!!

Dan picked up my car when he got home and took it to the car wash, and we headed over to the car dealership that had a car I was interested in. Our car salesman sucked, and the deal we came up with wasn't a deal at all, so we walked.

I know he is going to call me today, and I think I might just outwit him on the phone. I've decided to tell him that I am not going to buy the car from him because he wasn't interested in helping us in the first place, and that I will not make a deal with someone who is going to blatantly lie to my face. (I observe people for a living, I know when they are lying, and this man was not a good liar.)

/rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»