Dan's birthday was last month and I decided to get him something he wanted this year; as opposed to last year when I bought him a weed-eater.. which didn't work out as well as I had hoped. This year we talked about it, and since he's not so hot at dropping hints (or I am just not picking up what he's putting down), I just outright asked him.

It turns out Dan didn't really know what he wanted either, so we talked about it, threw out some ideas and came up with getting his tattoo covered with some new ink that he really liked.
So after a month of thinking about what he wanted, we turned our ideas in to Mark at Forever Tattoo in Cape Coral, and he came up with this:
Dan will be going in again in a couple of weeks for a second session of color after this heals up. The color you see in the photo is from the old tattoo, and will be gone when the tattoo is filled in.
http://forevertattoo.net



0 comments:
Post a Comment