Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Greener pastures...

Today I realized that when I spend a lot of time reading about other blogger's home projects, I get a serious itch to start a new project. Not only do I get the itch to start a new project, but I really envy those of you that have 50+ year old houses to play with. I really want to move out of our current house and get into something that is a little more our style

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be ungrateful for what we have. Our house is pretty nice, it has over 2,000 square feet of space for all of our stuff, and we've tried like hell to make it our style. It just lacks the character and charm that I am we are looking for. I We like a house with a history. I We like a house with built-ins and strange moldings and/or additions. I We even like a house with layers of ugly wallpaper. Our house is not that house. Our house is more of a cookie cutter, "Plain Jane," Florida style house... and I'm we're over it.

The bad thing is that I found two houses that I would like to replace our current house with... but our house isn't ready to sell yet... at all.

So I am going to try like hell to get it cleaned up with a quickness so that we can move out and move on...

Pictures and posts to follow..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»