Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Follow & Week in Review

friday-follow

Well, this has been one hectic week. Dan and I both took Tuesday off to finish the floor.. we did not make our goal.

We didn't finish Wednesday either. We decided to divide up the work. I took on the closets with all of their crazy cuts, and Dan took the straight parts.

Last night we almost finished.. and by almost finished, I mean we have about 3 more boards to fit and we're done with laying the floor. Tonight I am going to focus on clean up and preparation for base boards tomorrow.

It looks absolutely amazing.. Pics coming this weekend when its completed.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there celebrating the weekend with your kids!

2 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

Just stopping by through the friday follow to check out your blog. Come follow back if you get the chance. Ive got some great ecofriendly giveaways, freebies, and coupons to check out!

Have a great weekend!

Diane
www.turing-the-clock-back.blogpot.com

Ally said...

Stopping by for FF. Looking forward to seeing the pix! Enjoy your Dad's weekend!

FourthGradeNothing.com

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»