Today was clean-up and thin-set removing day. I've been cleaning up little by little; putting things where they belong, trying to stay on top of the dust and failing, folding/sorting laundry, washing and drying dishes and photographing our progress all with a mask on, because the house has dust everywhere. Dan has been working the jack hammer all night, getting the thin-set up.
This is my working on the house mug:
I am going to go ahead and say it, this was not my best idea.
We're going to get it done, but it just feels like the clock is ticking faster and faster.
4 comments:
Hi there, found you from new friend friday and I'm your newest follower. I'm loving your dedication to vintage and remodeling spirit- it must be hard to get through it all. Thanks for sharing the journey, I can certainly see the potential and know the outcome will be stunning.
I am following your blog now. Found you on Social Parade. Have a great weekend!
I'm a new follower through friendly friday....
hope you will also follow me back...
http://mommalovesmee.blogspot.com
Glad you stopped by Friendly Friday. I'm following you now on Google Friend Connect and would love to have you follow me too.
Post a Comment