Since we've been working so diligently on our flooring for the past week and a half, I fell off the diet bandwagon. The biggest reason for falling out of my good eating habits was that our stove wasn't in the kitchen for nearly a week, and that made cooking anything extremely hard. We had take out and fast food most of the time we were working. I weighed in yesterday expecting to be back to my starting weight... I mean those Tortadas and all of the soda I drank had to go somewhere right?
I weighed in Saturday evening... 1 pound less than I was before all of the junk food, fast food, taco bell, sodas, energy drinks & coffee.. How this happened, I don't really know. I think I lose more weight when I have sugar and crap food than when I try to be good... but that thought aside, I am back on the healthy diet wagon this week... and I am going to scream at Jillian tonight when she whips my '2 weeks out an exercise routine' butt.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment