Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Way Back Wednesday





What Are Your Favorite Memories From Your Wedding?

My Grandpa walked me down the aisle, he looked dashing, and was equally charming -- I nearly cried the whole time.. This picture was taken when I saw Dan on the other side... Note the cheese.. and the Volkswagens (minor obsession)


I loved how different our wedding was from the typical wedding. Our wedding was in our backyard, in our greenhouse, and we had all of our friends with Volkswagens park around the greenhouse. I never realized how ecstatic I would be on that day. I was wound up the whole time.

Another favorite memory was that both of my sisters came to my wedding from California. I've never really had much of a relationship with them until my wedding. They both really stepped in and helped me have the most wonderful time. They're awesome on so many levels, and made every moment leading up to my wedding the most fun I could have.


Because I am a dork, and we thought it would be fun... I did some fun pinup poses while we were doing out post wedding photos. My Single Cab (the Volkswagen I am on) was our altar, and is actually the whole reason for why we met. When we first met we built it together, and never left each others side from that moment on.


We took a lot of pictures with our cars, but this one is by far my favorite one.


Our first moment walking down the aisle as husband and wife... Look at those grins-- you couldn't smack the smile off my face.


3 comments:

Steph said...

First of all, I love your colors. I am partial to red myself ;)

Those VWs are really cool! I love that you incorporated them into your wedding!

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Ok, these are some of the coolest pictures I have seen! So unique! I love it!

Victoria said...

I love different weddings too, it shows your passion and connection so it makes it extra special!

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»