Tomorrow I get to go get my hair did... and I am really excited about it.
Almost a year ago I colored my hair (with the same color I'd been using for the past I don't even know how many years), and got terrible results. The formula in the color had changed, and it completely fried most of my hair. I decided to cut off all of the ends, and made good friends with the local salon. My hair went from waist length to shoulder length that day, and I cried as I combed it, and watched it break in my hands.
Since then my hair has been on a color break, and I've been trying to cut off all of the destroyed hair as it grows, so its a little longer than shoulder length, but not by much. I think it looks terrible, but I've been trying to hold out on coloring it to let it get a little healthier and stronger.
So after 10 months of waiting, I am ready to make the step to color it again, as close as I can get to my natural color, so I can leave it. I think I am going to do bangs as well...
I am so excited, it always feels good to look good.. I could use the ego boost.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment