
Well you would think that this post would be about how disappointed I am everytime I get my paycheck, but it isn't... (not that I wouldn't like more money, if they were just giving it out..)
I work in Human Resources and also process payroll for 250+ employees that work in the community. I am solely responsible for every hour and dollar that is put on each team member's paycheck. Unfortunately, not all of our team members are very bright. In fact, some of them are complete and total idiots when it comes to correctly reporting their time and hours.
Example, we hired a new team member, and she's been with us for over a month now, today she received her second pay check. She calls and complains that her hourly rate isn't correct, so I look in her file. The rate she claims she is supposed to be getting is completely out of the salary range that we hire in at. So still, I think 'ok maybe it was approved, maybe I made a mistake', which is ok, mistakes happen, but why wouldn't you tell me about it after receiving the first paycheck?
Now I have to correct umpteen hours, and you have to wait 2 weeks to receive the difference... sucks huh?
/rant



0 comments:
Post a Comment