Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday...

First off, I am typing this with an almost full belly.. Today was our Monthly Team Member breakfast...I am eating pancakes as I type this. I am so glad that I get to be a part of a company that cares so much for their employees. Working here, isn't like anywhere I've ever worked before. We get free breakfast, free lunch, and free snacks throughout the month... and on days that all of that stuff isn't free, it only costs $2 to eat per day.Tell me that's not awesome?!

We're going camping this weekend with the kids, and Bailey's friend Petey in St. Pete. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Hopefully all will go as planned, or better. On Sunday, I hope to go to IKEA to get some stuff for the house.

Since we have a new neighbor, and he sucks, we've been thinking about selling our house and moving out to Mom's place for a little bit while we build a house out there on the property. For me to be able to do all of this we need to get our house back into tip top shape... which means, new flooring in the living room, new countertops in the kitchen, some fresh paint in the bathroom and living room, and we may redo the cabinets in the bathroom as well, if we have room in the budget.

We should be getting our yard redone within the next couple of weeks... Our good neighbor down the street owns a nursery, and is going to lend us one of his workers, so we can get all of the old bushes out, and plant a couple of new plants...

From here on out, you will probably get lots of house upgrade pictures, and stories about our home adventures... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»