Yes, I am joining the bandwagon too... with as many people out there who've tried this, something has to be working.
So, last night was my first night of the "Shred" and to put it lightly, it kicked my ass. I am just not that athletic, and it was apparent that I am horribly out of shape last night. I rested for about 5 minutes of it, but I made it through to the end, even though I seriously thought I was going to puke in the middle of it.
My husband thought it was hilarious when I was screaming "No, F*#K you, Jillian!" from the other side of the house.
Today, I am in minor pain (not nearly as much pain as I anticipated) I'm really going to stick to this, really I am.
Yesterday's morning weight: 180... yes I went up a little... and you can tell I'm serious since I've actually posted my true weight on the internet (EEEeeEEEEP!)
So we'll see where I'm at on Friday :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment