I worked on Saturday, and took off Sunday and Monday as my weekend. I didn't accomplish a whole lot this weekend, but I did get more of the huge pile of clothes in our laundry room washed (I made a small dent.) Needless to say, when you take a Monday off, Tuesday feels like Monday, which sucks a little, because everyone I work with if past their Monday Blues stage and on to a more productive Tuesday. I feel like I have zero productivity.
I took Friday and Saturday nights off of Jillian's workout, because I didn't want Noah to watch me workout (he would have too much fun making fun of me.) When I weighed in this morning. I didn't expect to weigh what I did. I had 4 lbs. lost last night, did my workout routine, and went to bed. This morning I was 175! FIVE POUNDS lost in WEEK 1 of my diet!!!!
Jillian hasn't been kicking my butt as much anymore, so I think tonight will be my last night of Level 1. Tomorrow I will begin Level 2, and yes, I am petrified.



0 comments:
Post a Comment