Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fun...



FollowMeFridays



1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I would like to pack up my car and my dogs and my husband and leave everything to take the road trip of a lifetime. Where we just drive until we run out of money, and then get jobs for a couple of days to pay for gas and food and keep on moving. I would love it... a lot... Unfortunately I like money and stability, and I like my job too much to take the chance. For now.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I would probably take him out for a cheap dinner, and get a pedicure.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The big slide, and when I was little there was an old fashioned park I played at (you know the one's with all of the stuff that you could really get hurt on). There was this giraffe climby thing that you could climb from his tail all the way up his neck and to his head.. it was like 15-20ft off the ground. I LOVED that thing. It's now gone because it wasn't "safe".

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I prefer sweet, but I generally eat just eggs and stay away from the sugar.. but what I wouldn't do for some strawberry cheesecake pancakes. Mmmmm.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I think that I am pretty neat and well organized, but my husband would say otherwise. Generally I really clean the house 1 time a week. I pick up here and there throughout the week, but by Friday the house is trashed, and I clean it when I get home from work--- part of tonight's agenda.. yay!

8 comments:

Pumpkin Spice said...

Your newest follower from Friendly Follow Friday!!

CrazySimpleLife

MJ BOG Booster VP said...

I would love to pick up and go! But I'm like you; I like the money and stability! The idea both excites me and freaks me out! I'm visiting you from New Friend Friday. I love your new bike! You should stop by my blog and see the makeover I gave my mom's old beach cruiser. Have a great holiday weekend!

Ron Cooper said...

Happy Memorial Day!

I’m following you now on Friendly Follow Friday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

My latest inspirational postings are, “The Triumphant Heart,” “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your Friday Five!

New Follower from FFF

xo Erin

Elizabeth said...

New follower from New Friend Friday- please follow me back at a

http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

Happy Friday!!

Mama M. said...

Stoopid safety nazis! They got rid of all the fun playground stuff! ;)

And...ah...so, I don't even like pancakes...but strawberry cream cheese ones?! Yum!!!

Krissy said...

Following from Follow Me Friday. :) I hope you can visit and follow me as well!! Have a great weekend!

http://theartsymom.tk

Cristin said...

Hey there everyone!!!

Thanks for all of the following..

I am going to try to get to everyone's blog within the next couple of days.. Been swamped at work- So much for the Memorial Day holiday.

Glad to have all of you following :)

-Cristin

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»