Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

1. This purse...

I'm not really into spending a lot of money on purses, but I love this bag! (Okay, yes, I know its on the lower end of designer handbags, but I'm thrifty by nature, and that is a lot of money to me) I've actually made it an incentive to lose weight.. once I lose 15 lbs. I am going to buy it... If I get off my wallet and fork over the cash.

Dooney Champsac bag - $235


2. A visit to Chicago... Maybe this summer, if we're lucky! It's my Great Aunt's birthday (90 I think!!) and I haven't been up there since I was 10. I am dying to visit with family and appreciate the parts of Chicago I couldn't as a 10 year old... (I will go to the Brookfield Zoo though just to rekindle some old child-like memories)

by Stuck in Customs

3. To fit into some skinny jeans... SOON!!
Working on this.. but if it could just happen overnight, I would be so happy. It would be awesome if I woke up tomorrow morning 30 lbs lighter without amputation of any limbs.

by margolove

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»