Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yay!!

I got my new bicycle last night... It is awesome!

I didn't get to ride it very far because I took Lou Dog with me, and she's an old pooch and had some trouble keeping up.

I am amazed at how easy it was to put together. I remember as a kid when my mom and step dad bought matching mountain bikes to ride, and they had to assemble them... I'll tell you what, neither of those bikes ever felt like they were put together right. My new bike on the other hand, was extremely easy... All I needed was an allen wrench, pliers, and adjustable wrench, and I think that was it... so incredibly easy.

It was so easy that I went to change out of my work clothes so I could ride it and when I came back I was just in time for my husband to help adjust the seat and handle bars just for me.



♥ it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Share Next Blog»