Waiting until yesterday paid off, because I ended up saving nearly $50 in shipping and other discounts (I googled "Target Coupon Code" and found a 15% off coupon -- YESS!)
I moved on to Level 2 of Jillian's workout... it isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I absolutely hate cardio though.. I've decided that cardio is the one thing I would love to skip, but I its also the most important part of the workout for me.
Jillian has gotten really annoying... I mean the workout is working for me, but I can't look at the screen while doing the exercises. In fact, I've thought about putting the dvd on my ipod, so I could listen and look every now and then to follow along, but so I could watch a movie or something to keep my mind off of how many repetitions there are, and how easy everything looks on the screen.
I started researching how to put it on my ipod, but iTunes is so locked down that it won't let you just add it to your library.. you have to buy movies from the store. Another $8.99? Is it worth it? I thought it might be useful for when I'm at work, or away from home because I could just find a quiet place, put my headphones on, and get it done..



0 comments:
Post a Comment