
Of all the things that I would like to do...

1. Road trip through all of the United States and maybe South America and some of Canada in a Volkswagen with my husband.This is something I've always wanted to do. Always. I'd really like to explore what's left of Route 66, and see everything I can, while I can. I want to eat at old diners, see all of the lame tourist attractions, and meet all of the crazy people on the way.

2. Travel and photograph the world. I know that sounds very vague, but I really want to see everything, and I love taking pictures. (Not that I am a great photographer, I just like to look back at the places I've been and reviewing how I saw them then.) When I say travel the world, I would really like to see Iceland and most of Europe. England, Germany, Italy, France maybe?
Above all, I would like to make the most out of my life. I would like to make things as fun as they were when we were kids, and we didn't have any worries.
I would like to live a low stress, happy and fun life with my Darling, Dan and our family and family of the future...



1 comments:
I want to go TO CANADAAAAAAA
BAD!
xoxo
bB
Post a Comment