1. I LOVE Spanish (& Spanish Colonial) Style Architecture. If I could find my dream house, it would be a large circa 1920 Spanish Colonial on a nice piece of land. 2 examples:
Ohh thank you, I just started seriously posting... I try to make everything somewhat laughable, especially since losing weight is no picnic (literally)
My husband and I went up to Pennsylvania two years ago, and were just a couple miles from Falling Water... We didn't realize it until we got home though. Frank Lloyd Wright was the architect for some of Florida Southern College's buildings.. I've been there, it was pretty cool, but I have yet to see any of his other works in person.
Love your blog - I am visiting from NFF and I'll be following! I love Spanish architecture and Falling Water too! I always thought I was going to be an Architect. My doodles will have to do.
Jillian's tough- she scares me, ha ha! I am doing P90X and it's a killer!!
6 comments:
Great Picks! That Falling Water house would be a dream! I love your blog- your post about Jillian had me laughing!
Ohh thank you, I just started seriously posting... I try to make everything somewhat laughable, especially since losing weight is no picnic (literally)
Thanks for stopping by!!
wow those are amazing!
Oh nice nice niceeee choices dear!
I love the SPANISH style Homes:)
& I currently [until December] live in Florence AL. and Frank Loyd Wright actually has one of his houses here.
It's very VERY NEET!
xoxo
bB
p.s. Im now following you!
Thanks for following..
My husband and I went up to Pennsylvania two years ago, and were just a couple miles from Falling Water... We didn't realize it until we got home though. Frank Lloyd Wright was the architect for some of Florida Southern College's buildings.. I've been there, it was pretty cool, but I have yet to see any of his other works in person.
:)
Cristin
Love your blog - I am visiting from NFF and I'll be following!
I love Spanish architecture and Falling Water too! I always thought I was going to be an Architect. My doodles will have to do.
Jillian's tough- she scares me, ha ha! I am doing P90X and it's a killer!!
Thanks,
laura@ http://www.montydob.blogspot.com
Post a Comment