I got to bed early for the first time this week, including my exhausting weekend with the kids. Amazingly I woke up 15 minutes early and stayed awake. I almost walked out the door in my flip flops, but realized it last minute, then I actually found 2 black socks (this is really hard to do at my house, I think the dog steals all of my socks).
My drive to work wasn't nerve racking, and I even drove the Single Cab this morning. I was bumpin' the whole drive to music on my phone. The best part of me rockin' out in the Single Cab? I don't even care what people think as I am sing/screaming along with my jams. I actually giggled about 80% of the drive.
I arrived early to work and discovered the coffee machine was finally fixed (it has been out of service for about a week.) After that Bossman showed me my new "project", and I've gotten to play with the new laminator all day, which has actually been fun. (A little mindless, but some days thats just what I need.)




0 comments:
Post a Comment