Whelp...
I got none of the things done that were on my ambitious list Friday. We went to the car show, and hung out there all day... Our 'friend', Serena said things about Bailey in front of her (they were a little off, but to a 14 year old girl, I could see how it could make you really upset), and it ruined the whole night, so we went home.
Sunday, I was woken up around 11 (I specifically remember telling Dan not to wake me up at all for anything, but whatever.) We all went to Perkins for a late breakfast. Then we picked up some ice cream and a movie on the way home.
Bailey decided to give the 'porch cat' a bath, because its flea season, and she was completely infested. It took almost all day for us to get all of the fleas off of her, but now she is an inside cat. (Bailey made Dan promise that she could live inside, and he said it was fine as long as she didn't poop on his bed, Ha!)
And that was my weekend..
So much for yard work, maybe this week?
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment